Lake Shore Pediatrics, Ltd. (“LSP”) provides the LSP Web Site, including the LSP Home Page and other content (collectively the “Site”), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE.
1. Definitions – User: an entity that accesses or otherwise views any portion of the information contained within the LSP web site, or submits information to it via email or other communications.
2. User releases LSP from any and all liability resulting from any use of the Site by User. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold LSP, its affiliate and related companies harmless against any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees related to any violation of this Agreement caused by any direct, indirect or other action taken or made by User, or on User’s behalf.
3. This Site and its contents are the sole property of LSP. No page, element or concept of the Site may be copied or used for any other purpose by any other entity including but not limited to User, without the prior written consent of LSP.
4. The contents of this Site are made available on an “as is” basis. No warrantee or guarantee is made as to the validity, applicability or accuracy of these contents to any specific purpose or use.
5. All submissions to this Site, made by but not limited to e-mail, verbal conversation, written mail or other means become to sole property of LSP, without compensation or further consideration.
6. Any data collected by LSP during the use, access of or submission to this site by User, including but not limited to User’s IP addresses, web site names, email addresses and other information, shall become the nonexclusive property of LSP, which may use this data for its own internal purposes, without compensation or further consideration. LSP will not remarket, sell, rent, or otherwise disclose this information to any third party.
7. While visiting this Site, User may not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
8. User may not incorporate all or any portion of the contents of this Site into any larger work without the prior written consent of LSP.
9. If you are dissatisfied with this Site or with any of terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of LSP in operating this Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
10. This is the entire agreement between LSP and User pertaining to the subject matter hereof. LSP’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with laws of the State of Illinois and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein.